Emergen research’s latest document, titled ‘Sustainable Aviation Fuel market’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Sustainable Aviation Fuel market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Sustainable Aviation Fuel market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth.
The global sustainable aviation fuel market size is expected to reach USD 6,188.2 Million at a revenue CAGR of 71.0% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady global sustainable aviation fuel market revenue growth is supported by rising emphasis on curbing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions, among others. Sustainable aviation fuel delivers a cleaner substitute to fossil fuel, attaining about 80% decrease in GHG emissions throughput the life cycle of the fuel as compared to fossil-based jet fuel, and thus enables the aviation sector to reduce its carbon footprint. Carbon dioxide generated by plants during biomass production is almost equivalent to that generated during sustainable aviation fuel combustion, thereby making it carbon neutral. Also, this type of fuel comprises fewer impurities/contaminants (like sulfur), allowing for a further decrease in sulfur dioxide and emissions of other particulate matter.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/807
As well as new entrants in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel market. It focuses on the recent mergers acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Some major players in the market report include Amyris Inc., Aemetis Inc., Neste, SkyNRG BV, LanzaTech Inc., Cummins Inc., Gevo Inc., Avfuel Corporation, Sasol Limited, and Velocys.
One of the report’s central components is the broad Sustainable Aviation Fuel market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production consumption rates, demand supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report.
- In July 2021, Rolls-Royce signed a definitive long-tern partnership agreement with Shell for advancing the use of sustainable aviation fuel in aircraft engines and support decarbonization efforts of aviation industry.
- As per the agreement, the two firms will increase cooperation, such as new SAFinity service by Rolls-Royce for the business aerospace industry, with Shell being the exclusive supplier of sustainable aviation fuel.
- Among the product type segments, hydrogen fuel segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid rate over the forecast period. Aircraft powered by hydrogen fuel emits zero carbon dioxide, and based of deployed technology, can considerably reduce or eliminate air contaminants/pollutants, including nitrogen oxide, along with preventing formation of contrail. Such aircraft exhibit a 30% to 50% decrease in impacts due to formation of cirrus and contrail, as compared to traditional jet fuel.
For further queries, please reach out to our team @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/807
The global Sustainable Aviation Fuel market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented the global sustainable aviation fuel market on the basis of product type, production method, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hydrogen Fuel
Production Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fischer-Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (FT-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Esters and Fatty Acids (HEFA-SPK)
- Hydroprocessed Fermented Sugars to Synthetic Isoparaffins (HFS-SIP)
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [ethanol]
- Alcohol-to-Jet Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene (ATJ-SPK) [isobutanol]
- Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Synthetic Jet Fuel (CHJ)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military Aviation
- Commercial Aviation
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- General Business Aviation
Regional Bifurcation of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market Includes:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Proceed to Buy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/807
Radical Features of the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market Report:
- The report encompasses Sustainable Aviation Fuel market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel industry
Thank you for reading the research report. To get more information about the customized report and customization plan, kindly connect to us and we will provide you with the well-suited customized report.
Take a Look at our other Reports:
aircraft engine market
printed circuit board (pcb) design software market
wireless brain sensor market
wireless electronic health records market
optically clear adhesive market
maritime autonomous surface ships market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights