According to Emergen Research, Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices market size is expected to reach USD 1,566.7 Million at a steady CAGR of 6.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research.
Rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and diabetes are among some of the key factors driving revenue growth of the global hemodynamic monitoring devices market
The report covers the rapidly changing market scenario and offers an initial and future assessment of the impact of the Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices market. The research report is furnished with data validated from the experts, along with an analysis of the historical data.
It also discusses growth prospects, industry facts, sales figures, distribution channels, competitive landscape analysis, market shares, gross margin, key regions, demand trends, and developments, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/694
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In October 2020, Getinge launched NICCI, which is an advanced hemodynamic monitoring device used to gain continuous and non-invasive hemodynamic insights. The device helps in reducing risks of severe complications in patients with low blood pressure. Risks associated with hypotension can be reduced with continuous, non-invasive blood pressure monitoring. The product has already been awarded Red Dot Award 2020 for its design.
- Disposable segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period due to increase in deployment in casualty rooms and critical care units. Certain procedures require use of invasive equipment, which cannot be reused on another patient, invasive catheters, for instance, and this is driving revenue growth of the disposable segment.
- Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid growth rate during the forecast period. Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems reduce risk of internal infections and are more patient-friendly, and preference for these systems is relatively high. Minimally invasive cardiac output monitors allow for better time efficiency in the emergency department and offer valuable information regarding a patient’s cardiovascular status.
Major Players Profiled in the Report:
- GE Healthcare
- Drager Medical GmbH
- Edward Lifesciences Corporation
- Philips Medical
- Hemo Sapiens Inc.
- Deltex Medical
- Lidco Group
- Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH
- Tensys Medical Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV.
To read more about the report, click @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hemodynamic-monitoring-devices-market
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market Regional Analysis:
The report provides an extensive regional analysis of the market. The segmentation offers insights into the sales network and distribution channels, sales analysis, profit margins, volume chain analysis, and region-wise market size. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key geographical regions as well as their countries.
Asia Pacific market revenue growth is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR as compared to other regional markets during the forecast period. This can be attributed to high demand for monitoring devices from China, India, and Japan. Rising prevalence of diabetes in countries in the region and increasing government funding and support to improve and enhance the healthcare sector are some key factors driving revenue growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems
- Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Clinics and ambulatory care centers
- Home care settings
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/694
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report and customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756